RSS
Powered by Blogger.
Fix_Left

27/10/2010

Hi, happy Thanksgiving day! I knew that it was on thursday but I couldn't write anything then. Well, here you have a very nice vídeo about Thanksgiving day. It's one of the greatest stories I 've ever heard. The indians helped the English people (or pilgrims) whom they met, asking for nothing in return. Without their help, the pilgrims might have died. So, for that reason, the pilgrims invited the indians to a very big dinner, to say thanks to them.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Angel Gonzalez said...

Good job Ramon!!

Just a couple of things:
* "Thanksgivin"-->"Thanksgiving"
* "I know that it was on thursday" -"-> "I KNEW that it was on thursday"
* "the pilgrims might have death" --> "the pilgrims might have DIED" - (die [infinitive], died [past simple], DIED [past participle]). Death is a noun ('muerte')

Very interesting Ramon, as always! Keep it up!

Post a Comment